i-Estimator is an online calculator available in Member Services Online to project your potential final CSS benefit to your preferred date of exit for options including:
You can also alter factors such as your contribution rate, final super salary and length of service to see the potential difference you may make to your situation.
Using i-Estimator, you always have an idea how much to expect in future.
If retirement is less than 12 months away, ask us for a written benefit estimate.
You cannot use i-Estimator if:
- you are an associate member as a result of a family law split
- a family law split has been applied to your membership
- you are aged 70 or more, or
i-Estimator will also not correctly project your potential final CSS benefit in the following scenarios if you have paid a transfer value into CSS:
- projecting your deferred pension benefit
- transferring benefits to an eligible scheme upon resignation
- transferring benefits to an eligible scheme upon redundancy
- electing a lump sum benefit with no pension option (also in ‘redundancy’ screen).
Are you a first-time user?
Because i-Estimator uses information from your most recent Member Statement to project your potential final benefit, you cannot use i-Estimator until you receive your first Member Statement if you are a new member or recently began re-contributing.