Managing your super has never been so easy
Member Services Online provides easy and secure access to manage your super account. It can be accessed anytime from anywhere.
Use Member Services Online to:
- View and print your member statement
- Project your final CSS benefit using I-Estimator
- View and update your contact details
- Review and update your investment options
- Contribute or make surcharge debt payments
- Estimate your Concessional Contributions Cap Space
First time user?
You will need to register for Member Services Online to get access. Registering is easy and takes only a few minutes.
Simply go to Register Account and provide your AGS number.
Once you have verified your identity and set a password, you can immediately login and start managing your super.
Registered members can login using your member number, this is your AGS number, and password (formerly Access Number).
Pensioners should use Pensioner Services Online.
Register to access Member Services Online.
Reset your Member Services Online password.