Benefit application

To claim and withdraw your CSS benefit, please fill out a benefit application form. Your form will outline your eligibility conditions and provide instructions.

Separate forms exist for members and associates. Associates are people who have an entitlement to a CSS benefit due to a family law split arrangement.

Please ensure you complete the correct form for the type of benefit you wish to claim – otherwise payment of your benefit may be delayed.

Alternatively to withdrawing your benefit, you can defer it for later payment.

When must I complete my application?

No earlier or later than three months before and after your resignation or retirement date.